Center of Professional Excellence
VSC Kaczki Srednie – POLAND
- Creation of a Center of Professional Excellence in the motor sector with a budget
of EUR 4 million funded by Polish and EU grants.
- Creation of a consortium with the Polish Confederation of Employers, the
Aberdeens’ Skills Hub (UK) and EUPLA (Polytechnique from Saragossa, Spain) to
European projects platform
FEMXA Group – SPAIN
- Creation of a “radar” service for Femxa Group. Thanks to this service Atland monitored more than 20 EU funds, finding +15 calls for proposals.
- Creation of consortiums for these calls (+10) winning 5 of them..
European network of regional media EUREGNEWS
GWM – POLAND
- As part of the Strategy of Internationalisation created for our client GWM (Polish
media group) we decided to increase the direct contacts with the European
Commission and other regional media from all over Europe. EUREGNEWS is the
network we created with this purpose.
- EUREGNEWS already submitted two proposals for EU funding (Erasmus + and Horizon), created a media lab for its members and is developing new business
models for media sector.
CIE – International NGO
- Implementing an international model of outdoor learning for our client Center of Innovative Education.
- Creating consortium and successful application of the model with a budget
of 4,2 Milion Euro from EEA and Norway Grants.
- Creating international communication strategy for the project.